aurora-dev mailing list archives

From Jake Farrell <jfarr...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Aurora 0.5.0 (incubating) RC1
Date Sun, 20 Jul 2014 20:08:04 GMT
-1

everything looks great other than:
- Some recently added files are missing Apache license headers.Created
AURORA-594 for this issue and have posted a patch for it on reviewboard.
-  The test_cluster_option test case is failing for me on multiple
machines. Created AURORA-595 for this.

Full checklist I ran through is below

-Jake

Apache Aurora 0.5.0-RC1 checklist
-----
1.1 Checksums and PGP signatures are valid.
- checksum hashes match
- signature verified against KEYS file
2.1 Build is successful including automated tests.
- Followed README, java test passed python tests failed
X src.test.python.apache.aurora.common.test_cluster_option
       .....   FAILURE
E           AttributeError: CaptureFixture instance has no attribute
'_outerr'
3.1 DISCLAIMER is correct, filenames include "incubating".
- DISCLAIMER is correct
- RC filename: apache-aurora-0.5.0-rc1-incubating.tar.gz
3.2 Top-level LICENSE and NOTICE are correct for each distribution.
- LICENSE and NOTICE files are correct
3.3 All source files have license headers where appropriate.
X Missing Apache license headers
  src/main/python/apache/aurora/BUILD
      src/test/python/apache/aurora/client/cli/AuroraHooks

src/test/python/apache/aurora/client/cli/hook_test_data/bad_syntax/AuroraHooks

src/test/python/apache/aurora/client/cli/hook_test_data/exec_error/AuroraHooks
3.4 The provenance of all source files is clear (ASF or software grants).
- IP Clearance verified on initial import of codebase
3.5 Dependencies licenses are ok as per http://apache.org/legal/
- 3rd party source libraries licenses in use are Apache v2 and MIT
3.6 Release consists of source code only, no binaries.
- no binary files found