aurora-dev mailing list archives

From Bhuvan Arumugam <bhu...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Branches
Date Thu, 10 Jul 2014 21:53:55 GMT
I'd go with: fork the repository under your name, add it as a remote
and push it to that repository. Something like:

  # fork the repos to something like:
github.com/MarkChuCarroll/incubator-aurora using github.com ui
  git remote add markchucarroll
https://github.com/MarkChuCarroll/incubator-aurora
  git checkout -b stories/feature-name
  git commit -a
  git push markchucarroll stories/feature-name

--
Regards,
Bhuvan Arumugam