aurora-dev mailing list archives

From Bill Farner <wfar...@apache.org>
Subject Re: aurora at Oscar Health
Date Wed, 23 Jul 2014 15:29:34 GMT
Welcome, Isaac, and thanks for reaching out!  Brian is actively working
on AURORA-587 [1].  It's actually a matter of open sourcing existing code,
so with any luck he will have a review out within the next week or so.

If you're willing to release the RPM specs in something like a github
project, that would be immediately useful.  Eventually i would love to have
nightly builds producing various artifacts, so we might pull the specs into
the project if/when we do that.

Please let us know if there's anything else we can do to help you along!

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AURORA-587

-=Bill