aurora-dev mailing list archives

From Kevin Sweeney <kevi...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Task Constraints
Date Mon, 14 Jul 2014 18:30:35 GMT
Slaves persist their attributes (including attributes) across restarts due
to slave recovery (that's what allows you to upgrade mesos in-place without
killing the tasks they're managing). Unfortunately to change attributes you
need to remove persisted slave metadata (the "meta" directory). This will
kill all of a slave's underlying tasks but the newly registered slave
should have the correct attributes.