aurora-dev mailing list archives

From Kevin Sweeney <kevi...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE] Release Apache Aurora 0.5.0 (incubating) RC1
Date Thu, 17 Jul 2014 23:05:09 GMT
All,
I propose that we accept the following release candidate as the official
Apache Aurora 0.5.0 release.

Aurora 0.5.0-rc1 includes the following:
---
The CHANGELOG for the release is available at:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-aurora.git&ba=blob_plain&f=CHANGELOG&hb=0.5.0-rc1

The branch used to create the release with is 0.5.0-rc1:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator-aurora.git&a=commit&hb=0.5.0-rc1

The release candidate is available at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/aurora/0.5.0-rc1/apache-aurora-0.5.0-rc1-incubating.tar.gz

The MD5 checksum of the release candidate can be found at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/aurora/0.5.0-rc1/apache-aurora-0.5.0-rc1-incubating.tar.gz.md5

The signature of the release candidate can be found at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/aurora/0.5.0-rc1/apache-aurora-0.5.0-rc1-incubating.tar.gz.asc

The GPG key used to sign the release are available at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/aurora/KEYS

Please download, verify, and test.

The vote will close on Sun Jul 20 15:56:42 PDT 2014

[ ] +1 Release this as Apache Aurora 0.5.0
[ ] +0
[ ] -1 Do not release this as Apache Aurora 0.5.0 becuase...