aurora-dev mailing list archives

From "Oliver, James" <James.Oli...@pegs.com>
Subject Re: Does Aurora have a HTTP API?
Date Wed, 18 Jun 2014 23:28:53 GMT
Short answer: no

There's officially a Thrift API which is used by the Web UI. Someone at
PayPal implemented a REST API in a forked repository, check it out:
https://github.com/smarth-madan/incubator-aurora

Regarding this functionality, I am also an interested party. One might
consider contributing this code back to the Aurora project :-)

James Oliver
Pegasus Solutions

Software Engineer II
Application Development Services
14000 N Pima Rd, Suite 100
Scottsdale, AZ 85260
+1.480.624.6259 Tel

+1.602.577.7578 Cell
james.oliver@pegs.com
www.pegs.com <http://www.pegs.com/>

This email, including any attached files, may contain confidential and
privileged information. If you received this communication in error,
please contact the sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of this
message.