aurora-dev mailing list archives

From Bill Farner <wfar...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Help with thrift's TFileTransport
Date Thu, 19 Jun 2014 19:36:51 GMT
Disclaimer: i'm familiar with thrift, but not so much with TFileTransport.

This SO question seems potentially relevant (specifically the bit about
reading chunks by numeric ID):
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/22580930/example-on-how-to-use-tfiletransport-in-thrift-client-server

Can you take a stab at setting up a github repo that reproduces the
behavior?  That will make it easier for us to swoop in and poke at it.

-=Bill