aurora-dev mailing list archives

From Alexius Ludeman <...@lexinator.com>
Subject timeline on aurora-515: kerberos support
Date Thu, 26 Jun 2014 20:50:22 GMT
hi Brian,

I see "aurora client should support kerberos" in AURORA-515
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AURORA-515> and I am quite
interested on the expected timeline.   Is an early stage of it available?

If you think that AURORA-515 is in the order of months away for an alpha
version then I would plan to develop it internally as I need it on a
shorter deadline.  I hope we can chat about your intended design so that my
implementation could be similar and when the time comes I could swap my
local fork and use the upstream implementation.

At this time I'll admit upfront I know very little about kerberos so I have
some learning ahead.

thanks
lex