aurora-dev mailing list archives

From Ahmed Ali <ahmed.a...@gmail.com>
Subject Update on GSoC work for Aurora and some updates
Date Thu, 05 Jun 2014 19:45:57 GMT
Hi,

Sorry for the late update!
I have been mostly occupied with making both Suro and Aurora work together.
Now the testing is done on my local machine.

The plan in to file a few tickets in Jira detailing every change I will do.
I will add Suro as a dependency, add it to the vagrant script, add logging
to Suro all over the client and the scheduler, and make sure there is
proper documentation for how to use Suro not just for Aurora, but for
anything running on top or below ( jobs, tasks...). I will file the tickets
, link to them and link to code in my next update. My hard-disk went to
Limbo land late today so I am sending my update from my phone. The good
news is that I already have the new hard-disk and working on recovering the
data. Hopefully will be back to speed by tomorrow evening and send an
update after the weekend with link to code.

Best,
--Ahmed