aurora-dev mailing list archives

From Ahmed Aley <ahm...@cs.umu.se>
Subject Re: Help with thrift's TFileTransport
Date Mon, 23 Jun 2014 13:26:10 GMT
Thanks bill !
I had already started building the wrapper without using thrift before i
got your email. A couple of days ago Jens Geyer also told me where the
problem was. I should have been using another class instead of the one I
used.

"

According to the docs in the wiki
<http://people.apache.org/%7Ejfarrell/thrift/0.7.0/javadoc/org/apache/thrift/transport/TFileTransport.html>,
the Java and C++ TFileTransport is actually a TFramedFileTransport.

In contrast, the Python TFileObjectTransport used is just a simple wrapper.
The Java counterpart is TSimpleFileTransport."
I am already past that any way since I had already started with
implementing another solution which is working fine now.
Thanks for your help!

--Ahmed