aurora-dev mailing list archives

From Jake Farrell <jfarr...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Aurora 0.5.0 (incubating) RC0
Date Mon, 05 May 2014 22:51:55 GMT
Hey Henry
Wanted to follow up to Kevin's comments with the gradle.jar is initially
added via the build.gradle 'wrapper' task which downloads and keeps that
jar up to date so it will always match the version we have configured. This
is the only binary file in the source package and there is current
precedence from other TLP's which leave this file in the source dist, one
example is Apache Kafka.

-Jake