aurora-dev mailing list archives

From Kevin Sweeney <kevi...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Aurora 0.5.0 (incubating) RC0
Date Mon, 05 May 2014 22:18:25 GMT
It's generated by the gradle wrapper task. Documentation [1] states:

Build layout

simple/
  gradlew
  gradlew.bat
  gradle/wrapper/
    gradle-wrapper.jar
    gradle-wrapper.properties

All of these files *should* be submitted to your version control system.
This only needs to be done once. After these files have been added to the
project, the project should then be built with the added *gradlew* command.
The *gradlew* command can be used *exactly* the same way as the *gradle *
command.
[1] http://www.gradle.org/docs/current/userguide/gradle_wrapper.html