aurora-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Lester <d...@davelester.org>
Subject Re: RFC: Weekly aurora IRC meeting
Date Wed, 16 Apr 2014 22:23:03 GMT
+1!

I have ideas regarding the meeting structure and observations of things
I've seen work well, but I think it's best to evaluate what is necessary
based upon who comes forward and the content of the meetings. On a basic
level, I think this will improve transparency of what's actively being
developed in the community, and pull some new folks into the mix.

Dave