aurora-dev mailing list archives

From Jake Farrell <jfarr...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Preparing for first Apache Aurora release under ASF
Date Mon, 21 Apr 2014 23:56:42 GMT
Hey Henry
We had out first irc meeting today [1] and one of the main topics we
covered was the first release candidate. A number of action items came out
of this meeting as well. I have tagged the current resolved tickets in jira
as 0.5.0 and as you linked AURORA-147 [2] is tracking the progress towards
the first release candidate, we are shooting for next monday to have all
the action items addressed and to prepare the rc then.

As part of this I am working on scripts [3] which will automate the release
process and unless anyone objects I am happy to take on the release manager
role for the first rc.

-Jake

[1]:
https://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-aurora-dev/201404.mbox/%3C20140421185936.20357F839%40urd.zones.apache.org%3E