aurora-dev mailing list archives

From Jake Farrell <jfarr...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Python versions
Date Tue, 29 Apr 2014 13:49:14 GMT
+1 to keeping as current as possible and not introducing workarounds for
older os variants. Python 2.7 is the default on Ubuntu 12.04 and OS X which
is what a majority of people will use for testing/development and our
Vagrant images are built around this as well. AURORA-227 introduces a check
for the min python version, its in review right now and if we are going to
look at setting a default min version this would be a good time to do it

-Jake