aurora-dev mailing list archives

From Henry Saputra <henry.sapu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: RFC: Weekly aurora IRC meeting
Date Wed, 16 Apr 2014 22:12:11 GMT
+1

The Apache Helix does the similar thing and seems like it helps flush
clearing up out questions and validate new ideas/proposals.

Just a reminder the chat transcript need to be recorded and
rebroadcasted to dev@ list.

Not sure how diverse Aurora dev community is but Apache Helix
alternates each week between mornings (10am) and evenings (10pm)

- Henry