aurora-dev mailing list archives

From Bill Farner <wfar...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Combining vagrant master machines
Date Tue, 01 Apr 2014 19:54:36 GMT
IMHO, optimizing for development makes the most sense (of course, i have
the biased perspective of a developer).  As more formal installation
routines are crafted, it will make a lot of sense to use these directly
within the development environment (e.g. generate deb packages, install
them in the vagrant machine).  I lean heavily in the direction of
minimizing the requirements for vagrant up.

-=Bill