aurora-dev mailing list archives

From Bill Farner <wfar...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Does Aurora support parallel scheduling of tasks DAG?
Date Thu, 24 Apr 2014 22:45:23 GMT
Meta-comment: It looks like paypal's DMARC settings are going to cause
emails like this to go to spam for many people (we have this issue with @
twitter.com emails as well).  Assuming you don't have sway to change
paypal's DMARC setting, you should strongly consider using a personal email
address for future emails to apache.org mailing lists.

Aurora doesn't support any kind of relationships between tasks, instead it
treats them all as separate entities.  I wouldn't mind having a discussion
about what, if any, inter-task relationships aurora should consider
supporting.  However, depending on the level of complexity you're after,
you may be best served by implementing a mesos framework for greater
control.

-=Bill