aurora-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Lester <d...@davelester.org>
Subject Aurora documentation now rendered online
Date Wed, 26 Mar 2014 17:00:11 GMT
Hi All,

Just a heads-up that we're now rendering our documentation directly on the
Aurora website.

http://aurora.incubator.apache.org/

Markdown files that are added to the /docs folder of the Aurora repository
are copied to the website, via a build script. In the future, I'd like to
see us automate that process (so, committed changes to docs in the Aurora
repo automatically reflects on the website). In the next few days I'll send
out a related email with instructions for about making changes to the
website.

One of the nice parts of rendering the docs on the website is that I think
it's fairly clear where there are some gaps in our documentation and room
for improvement. Patches (via reviews.apache.org) are welcome.

Dave