aurora-dev mailing list archives

From Zameer Manji <zma...@twitter.com>
Subject Re: where is the aurora command to start a job?
Date Mon, 09 Dec 2013 18:37:09 GMT
Longbin,

The aurora client binary should have been built and placed into the VM as a
part of of the provisioning process. We very recently had a
bug<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AURORA-5> where
that was not happening. Could you please update to the latest master and
follow the troubleshooting<https://github.com/apache/incubator-aurora/blob/master/docs/vagrant.md#troubleshooting>
steps
for the vagrant environment and see if that fixes the issue?

--
Zameer Manji