aurora-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Stein <joe.st...@stealth.ly>
Subject Re: creating a job?
Date Mon, 09 Dec 2013 16:01:00 GMT
Thanks for the help!  I had this stuck in my spam folder hoping to give it
a shot later this evening (at a client all this week traveling so may not
have time until later in the week but will try it once i have time and good
enough connection).  Very excited, thanks again!

 Joe Stein
 Founder, Principal Consultant
 Big Data Open Source Security LLC
 http://www.stealth.ly