aurora-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Stein <joe.st...@stealth.ly>
Subject Re: creating a job?
Date Mon, 16 Dec 2013 11:07:00 GMT
Thanks, I got this working from your help!

vagrant ssh aurora-scheduler
vagrant@precise64:~$ cd /vagrant/examples/jobs/
vagrant@precise64:/vagrant/examples/jobs$ ls
hello_world.aurora
vagrant@precise64:/vagrant/examples/jobs$ aurora create
example/www-data/prod/hello hello_world.aurora
 INFO] Creating job hello
 INFO] Response from scheduler: OK (message: 1 new tasks pending for job
www-data/prod/hello)
 INFO] Job url: http://precise64:8081/scheduler/www-data/prod/hello

Will keep hammering away from here.

Have a happy holiday and new year everyone!

 Joe Stein
 Founder, Principal Consultant
 Big Data Open Source Security LLC
 http://www.stealth.ly