aurora-dev mailing list archives

From Maxim Khutornenko <max...@twitter.com>
Subject Re: Instruction on setting up dev environment on my Mac machine
Date Fri, 20 Dec 2013 17:07:50 GMT
Hi Yingbo,

Do you mind sharing your .aurora file? Perhaps your are requesting Resources or Constraints
that are infeasible for your local setup to satisfy?

Also, you might want to check that your scheduler is receiving offers from mesos master. You
could check your scheduler log file to see if any offers are coming. Alternatively, you might
want to look at "scheduler_resource_offers" stat exposed by the scheduler /vars endpoint (http://<your_local_scheduler_ip:port>/vars).

Thanks,
Maxim