attic-general mailing list archives: May 2018

Site index · List index
Message listThread · Author · Date
Hervé BOUTEMY Re: attic-test.git created Tue, 01 May, 03:21
Hervé BOUTEMY idea for site maintenance simplification Sat, 05 May, 04:25
Hervé BOUTEMY Re: idea for site maintenance simplification Sat, 05 May, 09:52
Hervé BOUTEMY Re: idea for site maintenance simplification Sat, 05 May, 10:48
Hervé BOUTEMY Re: idea for site maintenance simplification Sat, 05 May, 11:57
Hervé BOUTEMY Re: idea for site maintenance simplification Sat, 05 May, 12:06
Hervé BOUTEMY Re: Proposal to fix oltu.[.us|.eu].apache.org banner prefixing Sat, 05 May, 15:15
Hervé BOUTEMY Re: Proposal to fix oltu.[.us|.eu].apache.org banner prefixing Sat, 05 May, 15:38
Hervé BOUTEMY Re: Proposal to fix oltu.[.us|.eu].apache.org banner prefixing Sun, 06 May, 08:06
Hervé BOUTEMY getting a svn2git mirror Git repository (read-only for now) Sun, 06 May, 10:01
Hervé BOUTEMY Re: getting a svn2git mirror Git repository (read-only for now) Sun, 06 May, 11:32
Hervé BOUTEMY Re: GitBox attic-test PoC now working on BuildBot Wed, 23 May, 21:47
Hervé BOUTEMY Re: svn commit: r1832298 - in /xmlbeans/trunk: ./ external/lib/ samples/AbstractTypes/ samples/Any/ samples/DateTime/ samples/MixedContent/ samples/OrderMatters/ samples/SampleTemplate/ samples/SchemaEnum/ samples/SubstitutionGroup/ samples/Validation/ sam... Mon, 28 May, 06:36
Hervé Boutemy (JIRA) [jira] [Commented] (ATTIC-143) Link Attic pages to resources Sat, 05 May, 03:48
Hasini Witharana [Oltu[OpenIDConnect] Using Apache Oltu OpenID Connect as a maven dependency Sun, 06 May, 18:30
Henk P. Penning Re: Discussion to select chair candidates followed by a vote starting may 13 2018. Wed, 02 May, 05:43
Henk P. Penning Re: svn commit: r1832298 - in /xmlbeans/trunk: ./ external/lib/ samples/AbstractTypes/ samples/Any/ samples/DateTime/ samples/MixedContent/ samples/OrderMatters/ samples/SampleTemplate/ samples/SchemaEnum/ samples/SubstitutionGroup/ samples/Validation/ sam... Mon, 28 May, 11:14
Henk P. Penning Re: svn commit: r1832298 - in /xmlbeans/trunk: ./ external/lib/ samples/AbstractTypes/ samples/Any/ samples/DateTime/ samples/MixedContent/ samples/OrderMatters/ samples/SampleTemplate/ samples/SchemaEnum/ samples/SubstitutionGroup/ samples/Validation/ sam... Mon, 28 May, 13:12
Henk P. Penning Re: svn commit: r1832298 - in /xmlbeans/trunk: ./ external/lib/ samples/AbstractTypes/ samples/Any/ samples/DateTime/ samples/MixedContent/ samples/OrderMatters/ samples/SampleTemplate/ samples/SchemaEnum/ samples/SubstitutionGroup/ samples/Validation/ sam... Mon, 28 May, 17:49
Jan Iversen Discussion to select chair candidates followed by a vote starting may 13 2018. Tue, 01 May, 20:46
Jan Iversen Re: Discussion to select chair candidates followed by a vote starting may 13 2018. Wed, 02 May, 06:22
Jan Iversen Re: Discussion to select chair candidates followed by a vote starting may 13 2018. Wed, 02 May, 09:33
Jan Iversen Re: Discussion to select chair candidates followed by a vote starting may 13 2018. Wed, 02 May, 10:08
Jan Iversen Re: idea for site maintenance simplification Sat, 05 May, 05:39
Jan Iversen Re: idea for site maintenance simplification Sat, 05 May, 11:01
Jan Iversen Re: getting a svn2git mirror Git repository (read-only for now) Sun, 06 May, 10:11
Jan Iversen Re: [Oltu[OpenIDConnect] Using Apache Oltu OpenID Connect as a maven dependency Sun, 06 May, 18:38
Mads Toftum Re: svn commit: r1832298 - in /xmlbeans/trunk: ./ external/lib/ samples/AbstractTypes/ samples/Any/ samples/DateTime/ samples/MixedContent/ samples/OrderMatters/ samples/SampleTemplate/ samples/SchemaEnum/ samples/SubstitutionGroup/ samples/Validation/ sam... Sun, 27 May, 09:02
Mads Toftum Re: svn commit: r1832298 - in /xmlbeans/trunk: ./ external/lib/ samples/AbstractTypes/ samples/Any/ samples/DateTime/ samples/MixedContent/ samples/OrderMatters/ samples/SampleTemplate/ samples/SchemaEnum/ samples/SubstitutionGroup/ samples/Validation/ sam... Mon, 28 May, 08:25
Mads Toftum Re: svn commit: r1832298 - in /xmlbeans/trunk: ./ external/lib/ samples/AbstractTypes/ samples/Any/ samples/DateTime/ samples/MixedContent/ samples/OrderMatters/ samples/SampleTemplate/ samples/SchemaEnum/ samples/SubstitutionGroup/ samples/Validation/ sam... Mon, 28 May, 17:55
Rich Bowen ApacheCon North America 2018 schedule is now live. Tue, 01 May, 12:36
build...@apache.org svn commit: r1830967 - /attic/site/docs/process.html Sat, 05 May, 12:09
build...@apache.org svn commit: r1831233 - in /attic/site/docs/flagged: oltu.eu.apache.org/ oltu.us.apache.org/ Wed, 09 May, 07:54
fannin...@apache.org svn commit: r1832298 - in /xmlbeans/trunk: ./ external/lib/ samples/AbstractTypes/ samples/Any/ samples/DateTime/ samples/MixedContent/ samples/OrderMatters/ samples/SampleTemplate/ samples/SchemaEnum/ samples/SubstitutionGroup/ samples/Validation/ sam... Sat, 26 May, 08:31
fannin...@apache.org Re: svn commit: r1832298 - in /xmlbeans/trunk: ./ external/lib/ samples/AbstractTypes/ samples/Any/ samples/DateTime/ samples/MixedContent/ samples/OrderMatters/ samples/SampleTemplate/ samples/SchemaEnum/ samples/SubstitutionGroup/ samples/Validation/ sam... Sun, 27 May, 09:07
fannin...@apache.org Re: svn commit: r1832298 - in /xmlbeans/trunk: ./ external/lib/ samples/AbstractTypes/ samples/Any/ samples/DateTime/ samples/MixedContent/ samples/OrderMatters/ samples/SampleTemplate/ samples/SchemaEnum/ samples/SubstitutionGroup/ samples/Validation/ sam... Mon, 28 May, 06:41
fannin...@apache.org svn commit: r1832651 - /xmlbeans/trunk/src/common/org/apache/xmlbeans/impl/common/ConcurrentReaderHashMap.java Thu, 31 May, 22:50
hbout...@apache.org svn commit: r1830966 - /attic/site/xdocs/process.xml Sat, 05 May, 12:09
sebb Re: Discussion to select chair candidates followed by a vote starting may 13 2018. Wed, 02 May, 09:09
sebb Re: Discussion to select chair candidates followed by a vote starting may 13 2018. Wed, 02 May, 09:49
sebb Re: Discussion to select chair candidates followed by a vote starting may 13 2018. Wed, 02 May, 10:20
sebb Re: idea for site maintenance simplification Sat, 05 May, 10:00
sebb Re: idea for site maintenance simplification Sat, 05 May, 11:10
sebb Proposal to fix oltu.[.us|.eu].apache.org banner prefixing Sat, 05 May, 12:39
sebb Re: Proposal to fix oltu.[.us|.eu].apache.org banner prefixing Sat, 05 May, 15:24
sebb Re: Proposal to fix oltu.[.us|.eu].apache.org banner prefixing Sun, 06 May, 08:58
sebb Re: getting a svn2git mirror Git repository (read-only for now) Sun, 06 May, 10:30
sebb Re: Proposal to fix oltu.[.us|.eu].apache.org banner prefixing Wed, 09 May, 07:50
sebb FTR: Buildbot builds twice when xdocs is updated. Wed, 09 May, 08:14
sebb GitBox attic-test PoC now working on BuildBot Tue, 22 May, 15:37
sebb Re: GitBox attic-test PoC now working on BuildBot Thu, 24 May, 00:16
sebb Re: svn commit: r1832298 - in /xmlbeans/trunk: ./ external/lib/ samples/AbstractTypes/ samples/Any/ samples/DateTime/ samples/MixedContent/ samples/OrderMatters/ samples/SampleTemplate/ samples/SchemaEnum/ samples/SubstitutionGroup/ samples/Validation/ sam... Mon, 28 May, 16:37
sebb Re: svn commit: r1832298 - in /xmlbeans/trunk: ./ external/lib/ samples/AbstractTypes/ samples/Any/ samples/DateTime/ samples/MixedContent/ samples/OrderMatters/ samples/SampleTemplate/ samples/SchemaEnum/ samples/SubstitutionGroup/ samples/Validation/ sam... Mon, 28 May, 18:20
s...@apache.org svn commit: r1830659 - in /attic/site-jekyll/src/_plugins: generate_flags.rb postwrite.rb Tue, 01 May, 08:39
s...@apache.org svn commit: r1830663 - in /attic/site-jekyll: README.md src/_includes/ src/_layouts/main.html src/_layouts/project.html src/index.html src/process.html src/resolution.html Tue, 01 May, 09:07
s...@apache.org svn commit: r1830974 - /attic/site-jekyll/README.md Sat, 05 May, 13:43
s...@apache.org svn commit: r1830976 - /attic/site-jekyll/README.md Sat, 05 May, 13:52
s...@apache.org svn commit: r1830981 - /attic/site-jekyll/README.md Sat, 05 May, 14:20
s...@apache.org svn commit: r1830986 - /attic/site/build.props Sat, 05 May, 15:05
s...@apache.org svn commit: r1831008 - /attic/site-jekyll/README.md Sat, 05 May, 22:06
s...@apache.org svn commit: r1831009 - /attic/site-jekyll/README.md Sat, 05 May, 22:16
s...@apache.org svn commit: r1831010 - /attic/site-jekyll/README.md Sat, 05 May, 22:18
s...@apache.org svn commit: r1831011 - /attic/site-jekyll/README.md Sat, 05 May, 23:00
s...@apache.org svn commit: r1831232 - in /attic/site/xdocs/flagged: oltu.eu.apache.org/ oltu.us.apache.org/ Wed, 09 May, 07:54
s...@apache.org svn commit: r1831330 - /attic/site-jekyll/README.md Thu, 10 May, 12:22
s...@apache.org svn commit: r1831513 - /attic/site/xdocs/flagged/oltu.apache.org/oltu.apache.org Sun, 13 May, 11:44
sha...@apache.org REMINDER: Apache EU Roadshow 2018 schedule announced! Fri, 11 May, 12:13
sha...@apache.org REMINDER: Apache EU Roadshow 2018 in Berlin is less than 2 weeks away! Thu, 31 May, 20:51
Message listThread · Author · Date
Box list
Nov 201940
Oct 20199
Sep 201913
Apr 20197
Mar 201917
Feb 201912
Jan 201910
Dec 201841
Oct 20189
Sep 20185
Jul 201863
Jun 201838
May 201868
Apr 2018448
Mar 201815
Feb 201856
Jan 201810
Dec 20177
Nov 20176
Sep 20176
Jul 20172
May 201712
Apr 201732
Mar 201730
Feb 201726
Jan 201742
Dec 20169
Nov 201611
Oct 20162
Sep 20164
Aug 201679
Jul 20162
Jun 201634
May 201626
Apr 201649
Mar 20164
Feb 201699
Jan 201639
Dec 201513
Nov 20153
Oct 201519
Sep 20158
Aug 201560
Jul 201568
Jun 20151
May 20159
Apr 201519
Mar 201512
Feb 20152
Jan 20151
Oct 201410
Sep 201413
Jul 20146
Jun 20141
May 201472
Jan 201419
Dec 20133
Nov 20133
Aug 20132
Jul 201319
Jun 20137
May 20132
Apr 201310
Mar 20135
Feb 20135
Dec 20123
Oct 20124
Aug 201224
Jul 20125
Jun 20124
May 20122
Mar 20124
Feb 20121
Jan 20126
Dec 20114
Nov 20117
Oct 20113
Aug 201131
Jul 20116
Jun 201114
May 201120
Apr 201123
Mar 201112
Feb 20119
Jan 201111
Dec 201032
Nov 201014
Oct 201035
Sep 201032
Aug 201018
Jul 201023
Jun 201039
May 20109
Apr 20106
Mar 20109
Feb 201010
Jan 201053
Dec 200930
Oct 20099
Sep 20093
Aug 200952
Jul 200911
Jun 200911
May 200957
Apr 200967
Mar 20091
Feb 20091
Jan 200941
Dec 200814