attic-general mailing list archives

From Mads Toftum <m...@toftum.dk>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1832298 - in /xmlbeans/trunk: ./ external/lib/ samples/AbstractTypes/ samples/Any/ samples/DateTime/ samples/MixedContent/ samples/OrderMatters/ samples/SampleTemplate/ samples/SchemaEnum/ samples/SubstitutionGroup/ samples/Validation/ sam...
Date Mon, 28 May 2018 08:25:56 GMT
On Mon, May 28, 2018 at 08:36:37AM +0200, Hervé BOUTEMY wrote:
> IIUC, that means that we should remove XMLBeans from Attic and switch its
> ownership to POI?

That would be my thinking as well. Development shouldn't be happening in
an attic project. If the board has approved "un-retiring", then we
should move it first before allowing commits.

> then for example remove the banner on http://xmlbeans.apache.org/?

I wonder if it wouldn't make sense to put it somewhere under
poi.apache.org unless there's a new xmlbeans pmc being put in place?

vh

Mads Toftum
--
http://flickr.com/photos/q42/