attic-general mailing list archives

From Hervé BOUTEMY <herve.bout...@free.fr>
Subject Re: GitBox attic-test PoC now working on BuildBot
Date Wed, 23 May 2018 21:47:58 GMT
great, thank you Sebb!

the last question is: do we try to import Attic svn history (which may be
complex, as seen with projects.apache.org [1]) or do we just get the current
state?
For Attic, history does not seem absolutely necessary

Do we launch Git + separate branch for output with just the current state?

Regards,

Hervé