attic-general mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: project ACE.
Date Thu, 15 Feb 2018 11:05:25 GMT
Just in case it is not obvious, I am -1 to the removal of the
.htaccess files under old retired TLPs UNLESS another way is found to
continue to redirect users.

Also, I feel a fundamental change such as this should be discussed in
a separate thread, rather than buried deep in an another thread about
project ACE.