attic-general mailing list archives

From jan iversen <jancasacon...@gmail.com>
Subject Remove old projects (more than 4 year in ATTIC)
Date Thu, 15 Feb 2018 13:11:45 GMT
On Thu, 15 Feb 2018 at 12:05, sebb <sebbaz@gmail.com> wrote:

> Just in case it is not obvious, I am -1 to the removal of the
> .htaccess files under old retired TLPs UNLESS another way is found to
> continue to redirect users.

To me it was not obvious before I saw your comment on the ticket.

> Also, I feel a fundamental change such as this should be discussed in
> a separate thread, rather than buried deep in an another thread about
> project ACE.

That is a very valid point, and nothing is stopping you from opening a
separate thread.

Let me try to sum up.

Henk prefers to remove the directories and the .htaccess files
Sebb is against removal (unless it is kept in another form)
I have no strong opinion, but have given my +1 in favour of Henk.

I would of course prefer a solution where we have consensus, and thus urge
Henk/Sebb to try and find that.

Any other opinions or comments ? If not majority “wins” and the ticket will
be reopened sometime next week.

have a nice weekend.
rgds
jan i