attic-general mailing list archives

From Hen <bay...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How can I contact to wink project team?
Date Thu, 07 Dec 2017 21:19:21 GMT
Apologies Gloria, we missed cc'ing you on our replies :)

Jan pointed out that:

"There is no Wink team, that is the reason it is retired.  "

and I noted that:

 "Asking on StackOverflow would be your best bet. Someone else in
the community of users may have an opinion."

Sorry we don't have more, but as Jan noted, there's no one developing Wink
anymore. We're not aware of any forks/continued development outside of
Apache.

Hen