attic-general mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Keeping records of retired PMCs
Date Fri, 26 May 2017 09:05:45 GMT
I have been making some changes to the script that parses board meeting minutes.
It tries to collate all the entries that relate to PMCs (and podlings).

At present this is done using internally-defined string substitutions.
These have to be updated as and when new aliases (e.g. different
capitalisation) are noticed.

It would be better if it could get the info from a file.
The podlings.xml file has details of all podlings, past and present.
For the current PMCs, that info is available in committee-info.
AFAICT there is no such data file for retired PMCs.

I wonder whether anyone else thinks there is a need for such data for
PMCs, and if so, where it belongs and how it is maintained?

S.