attic-general mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <he...@yandell.org>
Subject April Board report
Date Mon, 10 Apr 2017 03:24:52 GMT
Below is the initial version I've checked in to SVN for the Board meeting.
Please let me know if you see any mistakes or improvements to be made.

-------

The Attic is where projects slumber when their communities fade away.

Stratos and Abdera moved to the Attic in the last quarter.

Concurrent with this report, I am resigning as VP for the Attic. Jan
Iversen has volunteered to take over, and the Attic PMC has voted
to encourage the board to accept Jan's offer.

## PMC changes:

 - Currently 21 PMC members.
 - Jan Iversen was added to the PMC on Wed Mar 15 2017

## Mailing list activity:

 - general@attic.apache.org:
    - 35 subscribers (down -1 in the last 3 months):

## JIRA activity: