attic-general mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <he...@yandell.org>
Subject Re: need your guidance and help
Date Sat, 13 Oct 2012 18:02:05 GMT
Hi Dhwani,

Apache Harmony is an inactive project so my recommendation is that you
look to one of the hundreds of other projects at Apache, or the many
more elsewhere, to learn more. If you want to focus on Java
implementations specifically, then the OpenJDK project would be a good
place to head to.

The 'Attic' is our project for looking after the inactive projects, so
avoid anything listed in the Attic. By inactive, I mean there is
nobody working on it and no plans for anyone to work on it, accept
patches or answer specific questions.

I hope that helps,

Hen