attic-general mailing list archives

From Rahul Akolkar <rahul.akol...@gmail.com>
Subject Jakarta ECS and ORO moving to the Attic
Date Sun, 05 Sep 2010 03:41:57 GMT
Attic folks -

I'd like to inform the Attic PMC that the Jakarta PMC voted to move
the following projects to the Apache Attic:
 * Jakarta ECS: http://jakarta.apache.org/ecs/
 * Jakarta ORO: http://jakarta.apache.org/oro/

I am hereby requesting the Attic PMC to take over the ownership of the
above projects. I'll be opening issues in the tracker for these soon
(volunteers TBD).

Jakarta folks -

We're looking for volunteer(s) to help with the associated tasks for
these moves. Here is a comparable example for tasks to be performed
(Xang):

 https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ATTIC-44

Please post to the Attic general mailing list if you are interested in
helping with the move(s).

-Rahul