attic-general mailing list archives

From Mads Toftum <m...@toftum.dk>
Subject Re: Hivemind fork
Date Mon, 27 Apr 2009 05:59:07 GMT
On Sun, Apr 26, 2009 at 08:49:10PM -0700, Henri Yandell wrote:
> They can't be removed, except by the copyright holder.
>
> However - it's not normal Apache practice to keep them in there. There
> was a move to update src headers a few years back and it looks like it
> missed HiveMind.
>
> I'll update the files in hivemind2/trunk [I'm assuming you're taking
> things from trunk and that the desired version is hivemind2].

I'm a bit uncomfortable breaking the rules of attic on the first project
going in. The copyright cleaning may have been missed by the project or
it may have been intentional. Either way, I don't think it's the
business of attic to change it even if it is convenient for some outside
group. I suppose that makes me -0 on the change.

vh

Mads Toftum
--
http://soulfood.dk