atlas-dev mailing list archives

From vishal suvagia <vishalsuva...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Atlas 1.1.0 release heads up
Date Thu, 05 Jul 2018 20:34:52 GMT
+1 for Apacha Atlas 1.1.0 release.
Thanks Nixon for the heads-up.

Thanks
Vishal Suvagia

    On Thursday, 5 July, 2018, 11:58:35 PM IST, Sarath Subramanian <ssubramanian@hortonworks.com>
wrote:

 +1

Thanks,
Sarath Subramanian

On 7/2/18, 9:23 PM, "Nixon Rodrigues" <nixon.rodrigues@freestoneinfotech.com> wrote:

    Atlas dev community,

    Since Atlas 1.0 was released, there are around 30 plus commits on branch1.0
    and 24 resolved issues
    <https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20Atlas%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%201.1.0%20%20%20AND%20resolution%20in%20(Fixed)%20ORDER%20BY%20key%20DESC>
    with fix version 1.1.0 after 1.0 release.
    These bug fixes and improvements are important for stability and for other
    dependent components that consume Atlas.

    I propose that we do a 1.1.0 release from branch-1.0 and the tentative
    release completion date would be 15th July 2018.

    I volunteer to be the release manager for Apache Atlas 1.1.0 release.

    Let me know your thoughts and concerns if any.

    Regards
    Nixon