atlas-dev mailing list archives

From Ashutosh Mestry <ames...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: Atlas 1.1.0 release heads up
Date Tue, 03 Jul 2018 15:42:13 GMT
+1 for Apache Atlas 1.1.0 release.

Thanks Nixon for taking this up!

~ ashutosh
Ashutosh Mestry <mailto:amestry@hortonworks.com>
No hurry, no pause. – Tim Ferriss, Life Hacker, Author

On 7/3/18, 7:56 AM, "Madhan Neethiraj" <madhan@apache.org> wrote:

    +1 for Apache Atlas 1.1.0 release.

    Thanks Nixon for volunteering to be the release manager.

    Thanks,

    Madhan

    From: Nixon Rodrigues <nixon.rodrigues@freestoneinfotech.com>
    Date: Monday, July 2, 2018 at 9:23 PM
    To: "dev@atlas.apache.org" <dev@atlas.apache.org>
    Cc: Madhan Neethiraj <madhan@apache.org>
    Subject: Atlas 1.1.0 release heads up

    Atlas dev community,

    Since Atlas 1.0 was released, there are around 30 plus commits on branch1.0 and 24 resolved
issues with fix version 1.1.0 after 1.0 release.
    These bug fixes and improvements are important for stability and for other dependent components
that consume Atlas.

    I propose that we do a 1.1.0 release from branch-1.0 and the tentative release completion
date would be 15th July 2018.

    I volunteer to be the release manager for Apache Atlas 1.1.0 release.

    Let me know your thoughts and concerns if any.

    Regards
    Nixon