atlas-dev mailing list archives

From Pierre Padovani <pierre.padov...@civitaslearning.com>
Subject Re: Odd warning during search
Date Fri, 04 May 2018 20:22:49 GMT
I don't have it of hand, but this is the code snippet with the Atlas client
we used:

      SearchParameters.FilterCriteria qualifiedNameCriteria = new
SearchParameters.FilterCriteria();
      qualifiedNameCriteria.setAttributeName(QUALIFIED_NAME);
      qualifiedNameCriteria.setOperator(SearchParameters.Operator.EQ);
      qualifiedNameCriteria.setAttributeValue(qualifiedName);
      SearchParameters searchParams = new SearchParameters();
      searchParams.setTypeName(typeName);
      searchParams.setExcludeDeletedEntities(true);
      searchParams.setEntityFilters(qualifiedNameCriteria);
      searchParams.setLimit(ATLAS_SEARCH_LIMIT);

      AtlasSearchResult searchResult = atlas.facetedSearch(searchParams);