atlas-dev mailing list archives

From "Eckman, Barbara" <Barbara_Eck...@comcast.com>
Subject request to be added as a contributor
Date Fri, 18 May 2018 19:13:33 GMT
Hi folks,

I’m the tech lead of a data governance/discovery/lineage project in the Technology &
Product division of Comcast.   We have been using Apache Atlas for the past 1.5 years or so,
and love it!  I speak at Strata and DataWorks, among others, about it frequently.

We are making great use of the extensibility feature, creating lots of new datatypes.  I’d
like to submit them for consideration as additions to the code base.  Will you please add
me as a contributor  (Barbara_eckman@cable.comcast.com)?

Thanks a lot,

Barbara
--