atlas-dev mailing list archives

From "Shrinivas Kane" <ka...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Please Add me as contributor
Date Wed, 28 Feb 2018 15:52:57 GMT

Thank a lot for all help!

 Regards,

 Shrinivas Kane
 Software Developer, IBM InformationServer - Metadata
 Infrastructure
 IBM Analytics, Platform

 Phone: +1 978-899-4212 | Tie-Line:                             IBM
 276-4212
 E-mail: kanes@us.ibm.com                               550 King St
                                           Littleton, MA 01460-1250
                                                      United States

From:	Madhan Neethiraj <madhan@apache.org>
To:	"dev@atlas.apache.org" <dev@atlas.apache.org>, Shrinivas Kane
            <kanes@us.ibm.com>
Date:	02/27/2018 05:17 PM
Subject:	Re: Please Add me as contributor

Shrinivas,

You have been added as a contributor in Apache Atlas. Welcome to Apache
Atlas community!

Regards,
Madhan