atlas-dev mailing list archives

From Nixon Rodrigues <nixon.rodrig...@freestoneinfotech.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Atlas version 0.8.2
Date Thu, 01 Feb 2018 13:25:34 GMT
Thanks Madhan for putting the Atlas 0.8.2 for release.

I tested & validated the release candidate source provided.

   - Signature key matched correctly.
   - Md5 Hash key is valid
   - rc0 tag of git branch is proper.
   - Rat check passed.
   - Maven build goes fine.
   - Loaded Quick-Start data and UI is loading Fine
   - Rendering of Tags in tree structure format is proper. (cool feature)
   - Basic and Advance search of entities and tags is fine.

Based on above here is my *+1 *for the release

Regards
Nixon