atlas-dev mailing list archives

From "Li, Y. (Yao)" <Yao...@ing.nl.INVALID>
Subject Could you please add me to the JIRA and Confluence contributors
Date Tue, 05 Dec 2017 11:07:11 GMT
Dear community,

Could you please add me as a JIRA and Confluence contributor for Atlas?

I would like to be able to

*         edit JIRA page assigned to me;

*         contribute documentation to the wiki.

My UserName:   Yao 22

Thank you very much for your time!

With kind regards,
Yao Li

ATTENTION:
The information in this e-mail is confidential and only meant for the intended recipient.
If you are not the intended recipient, don't use or disclose it in any way. Please let the
sender know and delete the message immediately.