atlas-dev mailing list archives

From "Li, Y. (Yao)" <Yao...@ing.nl.INVALID>
Subject Could you please add me as a JIRA and Confluence contributor for Atlas?
Date Fri, 08 Dec 2017 08:43:44 GMT
Dear community,

Could you please add me as a JIRA and Confluence contributor for Atlas?

I would like to be able to

*         edit JIRA page assigned to me;

*         contribute documentation to the wiki.

My UserName for JIRA is Yao 22
My UserName for Confluence is yaoli

But both registered full names are Yao Li and email is Yao.Li@ing.nl

Thank you very much for your time!

With kind regards,
Yao Li

With kind regards/ Met vriendelijke groet/ 祝好,

Yao Li
IT Trainee(ITP)
Information Architecture

M +31 (6) 11268678
E   Yao.Li@ing.com<mailto:Yao.Li@ing.com>

[image001]

ATTENTION:
The information in this e-mail is confidential and only meant for the intended recipient.
If you are not the intended recipient, don't use or disclose it in any way. Please let the
sender know and delete the message immediately.