atlas-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Hulbert <andrew.hulb...@ccri.com>
Subject Re: Question about PRs and workflow
Date Fri, 13 Oct 2017 17:57:07 GMT
Sounds good. I'll give it a shot this afternoon and close out the github PR.

Thanks!

On 10/13/2017 01:40 PM, Apoorv Naik wrote:
> Hey Andrew,
>
> Thanks for your interest in Atlas, the best way to contribute is to file JIRAs and then
open a corresponding code review on Reviewboard. Currently we don’t follow the Github PR
model for Atlas.

>> On Oct 13, 2017, at 8:52 AM, Andrew Hulbert <andrew.hulbert@ccri.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I was playing around with Atlas and had a simple PR to support getting and deleting
relationships in API Client v2...something like this:

>> https://github.com/apache/atlas/compare/master...jahhulbert-ccri:add_relationships_to_clientv2?expand=1
>>
>> I like what you've done with Atlas so far and I'm interested in trying it out and
adding a few features possibly.

>> Do I need to do anything to join the dev group or is it OK if I make a ticket in
JIRA for this issue. Let me know if it looks ok.