atlas-dev mailing list archives

From "Nigel Jones"<nigel.l.jo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Emtity Resource v1 test failures
Date Fri, 25 Aug 2017 11:28:06 GMT

On 2017-08-24 18:45, Sarath Subramanian <sarath@apache.org> wrote:
> Hi Nigel,
>
> Few Integration Test fixes have gone into master in the last couple of
> days, could you rebase master and try the tests again.

Hi Sarath,
 I rebased this morning, but am still getting a failure - albeit a different one - this looks
like a timeout issue whilst the previous were seemingly more functional. Is there a JIRA you
are tracking these under? Should I create one per failure?

I'll retry

Tests run: 133, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 109.969 sec <<<
FAILURE! - in TestSuite
testLineageIsMaintained(org.apache.atlas.examples.QuickStartIT)  Time elapsed: 1.537 sec
<<< FAILURE!
java.lang.AssertionError:
	at org.apache.atlas.examples.QuickStartIT.testLineageIsMaintained(QuickStartIT.java:130)

Results :

Failed tests:
  QuickStartIT.testLineageIsMaintained:130