atlas-dev mailing list archives

From "Helvoirt, S.A.G. van (Stefhan)" <Stefhan.van.Helvo...@ing.nl.INVALID>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Graduate Apache Atlas Project from Incubator
Date Thu, 25 May 2017 07:57:41 GMT
+1

Kind regards,
Stefhan
________________________________
Van: Mandy Chessell<mailto:mandy_chessell@uk.ibm.com>
Verzonden: ‎25-‎5-‎2017 09:30
Aan: dev@atlas.incubator.apache.org<mailto:dev@atlas.incubator.apache.org>
Onderwerp: Re: [VOTE] Graduate Apache Atlas Project from Incubator

+1

This is good news, thank you to the Atlas team for moving this forward.

All the best
Mandy
Mandy Chessell CBE FREng CEng FBCS
IBM Distinguished Engineer

Master Inventor
Member of the IBM Academy of Technology
Visiting Professor, Department of Computer Science, University of
Sheffield

Email: mandy_chessell@uk.ibm.com
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/mandy-chessell/22/897/a49

Assistant: Janet Brooks - jsbrooks12@uk.ibm.com

From:   Kalyani Kashikar <kalyani.kashikar@freestoneinfotech.com>
To:     dev@atlas.incubator.apache.org
Date:   25/05/2017 07:20

+1.

general@incubator

http://atlas.incubator.apache.org/InstallationSteps
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ATLAS/
> [...]
> >    MPR(1)
> >    SAP(1)
> >    SparklineData(1)
> >    Others(1)
> >
> > 1660 commits on master
> > 80 contributors across all branches
> > Dev list averaged ~500-800 msgs/month in 2017
> > User list was created recently in April 2017. Hence not considering
stats
> > for this.
> > 1827 issues created
> >
> > Committer¹s affiliation:
> > ===================
> > * Hortonworks (13)
> >    IBM (3)
> >    Aetna(4)
> >    Freestone (3)
> >    Merck (2)
> >    Oracle(2)
> >    Target (2)
> >    Schlumberger(2)
> >    Dataguise(1)
> >    Inmobi(1)
> >    JPMC(1)
> >    MPR(1)
> >    SAP(1)
> >    SparklineData(1)
> >    Others(1)
> >

> > Apache Atlas Top Level Project Resolution:
> > ====================================
> >
> > Establish the Apache Atlas Project
> >
> > WHEREAS, the Board of Directors deems it to be in the best interests
of
> > the Foundation and consistent with the Foundation¹s purpose to
establish
> > Project Management Committee charged with the creation and maintenance
of
> > open-source software, for distribution at no charge to the public,
> related
> > to a data management platform That provides real-time, consistent
access
> > to data-intensive applications throughout widely distributed cloud
> > architectures.
> >
> > NOW, THEREFORE, BE IT RESOLVED, that a Project Management Committee
> > (PMC), to be known as the "Apache Atlas Project", be and hereby is
> > established pursuant to Bylaws of the Foundation; and be it further
> > RESOLVED,that the Apache Atlas Project be and hereby is responsible
for
> > the creation and maintenance of software related to a data management
> > platform that provides real-time, consistent access to data-intensive
> > applications throughout widely distributed cloud architectures.
> >
> > RESOLVED, that the office of "Vice President, Apache Atlas" be and
> > hereby is created, the person holding such office to serve at the
> > direction of the Board of Directors as the chair of the Apache Atlas
> > Project, and to have primary responsibility for management of the
> projects
> > within the scope of responsibility of the Apache Atlas Project; and be
it
> > Further.
> >
> > >RESOLVED,that the persons listed immediately below be and hereby are
> > >appointed to serve as the initial members of the Apache Atlas
Project:

mailto:jnhagelberg@apache.org>

--
*Thanks and Regards,*
*Kalyani Kashikar*

ATTENTION:
The information in this e-mail is confidential and only meant for the intended recipient.
If you are not the intended recipient, don't use or disclose it in any way. Please let the
sender know and delete the message immediately.