atlas-dev mailing list archives

From Suma Shivaprasad <sumasai.shivapra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Ready to graduate?
Date Wed, 26 Apr 2017 22:29:44 GMT
+1. Agreed

The community is really vibrant/active with many companies involved in
shaping the roadmap and features.
 It has also grown a lot from past year with a lot of interest from users
and this is a great time to propose for graduation

I volunteer to start working on the graduation and take this forward if no
one else has any objections.

Thanks
Suma