atlas-dev mailing list archives

From Keval Bhatt <kevalbhat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Some questions about the changes in version 0.8
Date Thu, 09 Feb 2017 05:38:28 GMT
Hi Ismael,

Create entity from UI was working, due to Regression it started failing.
since this commit. (
https://github.com/apache/incubator-atlas/commit/d8c2a10e080eb79ba23f646270313089b2afdfda
)

Community is working for PUT and POST Entity V2 API changes once that is
done then we will be able to create and edit entity using UI.

Thanks,
Keval Bhatt.

*From:*

*Keval P. Bhatt*