atlas-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: 0.7.1 release of Apache Atlas
Date Wed, 11 Jan 2017 13:59:50 GMT
Hi Madhan,

I was so late on this, sorry about that. So, please, go ahead.

+1 on my side.

Regards
JB

On 01/11/2017 08:06 AM, Madhan Neethiraj wrote:
> Atlas team,
>

> About 3 weeks back, I sent a note about updating 0.7 branch with critical fixes and backports
from master branch. Now about 110 commits have gone into 0.7 branch – here is the link to
see the list of JIRAs https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20Atlas%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%200.7.1-incubating%20ORDER%20BY%20key%20DESC

> I propose that we make a release of Apache Atlas from 0.7-incubating branch, as these
commits result in a more stable, performant and secure Apache Atlas.

> I volunteer to be the release-manager for this release. Please share your comments and
thoughts.

> Thanks,
>
> Madhan
>

> On 12/22/16, 5:16 PM, "Madhan Neethiraj" <madhan@apache.org> wrote:
>

> Team Atlas,
>

> A number of fixes went into master branch since we released 0.7 version of Apache Atlas.
Some fixes like ATLAS-1298 are critical to unblock folks from building from 0.7-incubating
branch. ATLAS-1403, which significantly improves the  performance/stability of DSL queries,
would also be a good candidate to consider; Suma is currently working on this patch.

> I am going through master commits and backporting as many to 0.7-incubating branch. You
might shortly see a good number of commit notifications from this backport. If you think any
critical fix has been missed in this backport, please let me know.

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org