atlas-dev mailing list archives

From Madhan Neethiraj <mad...@apache.org>
Subject 0.7.1 release of Apache Atlas
Date Wed, 11 Jan 2017 07:06:18 GMT
Atlas team,

About 3 weeks back, I sent a note about updating 0.7 branch with critical fixes and backports
from master branch. Now about 110 commits have gone into 0.7 branch – here is the link to
see the list of JIRAs https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20Atlas%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%200.7.1-incubating%20ORDER%20BY%20key%20DESC

I propose that we make a release of Apache Atlas from 0.7-incubating branch, as these commits
result in a more stable, performant and secure Apache Atlas.

I volunteer to be the release-manager for this release. Please share your comments and thoughts.

Thanks,

Madhan