atlas-dev mailing list archives

From Keval Bhatt <kbh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Fw: [VOTE] Release Apache Atlas 0.7.1 (incubating) - release candidate 2 (dev group vote)
Date Wed, 18 Jan 2017 13:09:54 GMT
Hi,

Verified the build from apache-atlas-0.7.1-incubating-sources.tar.gz
<https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/atlas/0.7.1-incubating-rc2/apache-atlas-0.7.1-incubating-sources.tar.gz>

Checksum is fine.
Build was successful.
Added test data from quickstart script
Verified the UI and all the basic UI functionality is working fine.

+1

Thanks
Keval